Intercepter-NG v2.0 is an Android penetration testing app.by using Intercepter-NG you will be able to intercept and analyze un-encrypted communications over WiFi network.
Intercepter-NG is a network toolkit for various types of IT specialists and an easy-to-use application to intercept communication.
it's an MiTM attacks tool , you can perform different kinds of MiTM attacks using this android app
- Android 2.3.3+
- Intercept communications.
- Analyze data packets.
- Hijack sessions. ( cookie hijacking )
- SSL Strip connections.
SSLStrip is a type of MITM attack that forces a user browser into communicating with an adversary in plain-text over HTTP, it simply watch for HTTPS links and redirects, then map those links into look-alike HTTP
- Monitor target's web activity
- ARP Poisoning
ARP stand for “Address Resolution Protocol” this type of attack sends falsified ARP messages over a local area network to link the attacker MAC address with the IP address of a legitimate computer or server on the network.
- Network Discovery with OS Detection
- Network Traffic Analysis
- Passwords Recovery
- Files Recovery
1. Download Intercepter-NG V2.0 from Github
2. Install Busybox from Google Store
Remember your Android phone must be rooted
2. Install and open the app click on the Radar icon in the upper left corner of IntercepterNG.
3.After you click on the radar icon It will scan the network and list all the connected devices
4. Now select the Devices you want to spy on from the list , it will show the operating system next to the IP address
5. Click the Play icon on the top right then Select the Settings icon
Now tick the check box of Save pcap session and change the memory location to SD Card if you want the file to be saved on your SD card.
6.Return to main menu and then select the play button
now it will start downloading packs
7. To see graphical capturing of data click the Wireshark icon click the play button
8. Click the cookies icon and wait for the cookies to load then select any one of the IP shown it will load the web page your victim are in.
Watch YouTube Video to see the app in use
+ Select\Copy packet data in RAW Mode
+ Pcap filter on reading *.pcap
+ Save cookie button
+ Show HTTP Requests
+ HTTP Injects
+ ARP Cage
A lot of improvements and fixes
Tested on 4/5/6/7 Android. Should also work on 2/3.